Notifications
Clear all

James t kirk police application

d.perikles.k
(@d-perikles-k)

Hi there, my name in-game is James t kirk 

• What is your region: USA

Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?: I feel suited to be in the police as I am friends with many police officers of which I have helped along their PD career to find wanted people, Track down people who KOS, help people after being robbed and so forth . My time in LifeRP has been great but there have been quite a few issues before, for example, I was KOS'ed, robbed, and had many other interactions with others that were not pleasant. I want to become a police officer to make sure this doesn't happen to not only me but all the other innocent server members, and those who cause trouble and crime will learn not to do it again. I'm interested in becoming apart of the Police Force because I want to help fellow players in need, Protect others when crime appears, and Serve justice to those who do not abide by the rules and laws on the LifeRP server. Im willing to help, hear out, and be there for members if they have any questions on how to do something or if they need help due to someone causing them grief. I pledge that I can help re-enforce a safe, humble, and crime free Server.

How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? (roughly):8 months but into hours 5840.006 hours.

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199137735524/

Thanks for reading through this and taking considering on this application, hopefully I have given you enough information all of which hopefully suits the requirements of becoming apart of the Police Force in LifeRP.

Topic starter Posted : 06/06/2021 10:10 am
Chief
(@chief)
Trusted Member Customer

+rep

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/06/2021 10:45 am
d.perikles.k reacted
d.perikles.k
(@d-perikles-k)

Thanks chief

ReplyQuote