Notifications
Clear all

James PD Application

Hollayalla
(@holla)
Eminent Member

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc): North America

Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?: 5 Reasons why.

Reason 1. I hate seeing a bunch of criminals in the streets and some PD do nothing about it and I want to help them and make the streets safer for civilians.

Reason 2. I have good communication and can respond and help in almost any situation.

Reason 3. I am very active and have most of my hours on the server and I love keeping the RP as strict as possible.Reason 4. I will enforce the law as if I am a police officer IRL.

Reason 5. As my time as a civilian most people want new recruits and new interactions with different police officers and I want to give that to them, I wont be giving any slack and will only take them into custody when I see the evidence is sent and they are proven guilty.

How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? (roughly): Around a year but I took a long break from games but almost all of my hours are on the server.

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198968196739/

Thank you for reviewing my PD application I hope you pick me but I understand if not

Topic starter Posted : 21/08/2021 10:53 pm
BigBarsted
(@bigbarsted)
Trusted Member

Denied

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/08/2021 11:54 am
Share: