Notifications
Clear all

Jackson's ( Rejoing the police department )PD application

PenguinG
(@penguing)
Eminent Member

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc): New Zealand [ OCE ] 

Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?:I think i am suited because I'm a helpful person, and i follow the laws, and I have past experienceas a police officer in life rp. Joining the LifeRP Police force would be amazing since i have been it before so I know what to do. I can get to know the community a lot more and make sure no one is breaking any laws or doing anything illegal. For a long time i have been learning the laws in game and all the other stuff. I would make a great officer.

How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? (roughly): Around 2 months 

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199389984289/

Topic starter Posted : 09/02/2023 8:31 pm
dice
 dice
(@tae)
Eminent Member

+rep good guy he friendly and isn't toxic like some people 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/02/2023 9:03 pm
xenohunter :)
(@gamefanatic007)
Estimable Member

-rep. Not only did he put up a fake bolo 5, causing someone to lose a helicopter, but most the time he was in pd he was barely on duty. Don't accept this guy he is not fit for pd

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/02/2023 12:31 am
PenguinG
(@penguing)
Eminent Member

Why do people Evan bother with this +rep and -rep it doesn't change anything about what we wrote its just people acting like they work on applications and sh*t

Plus I don't Evan think admins care about that +rep -rep .

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 11/02/2023 3:03 am
Share: