Notifications
Clear all

Jack Wilsheres PD APP

Jack Wilshere
(@jack-wilshere)
New Member Customer

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc): Europe

Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?: I feel suited for this job because of my understanding of the role as pd, i have experience of the pd role in different countries. I have had a pretty bad welcome to the city. When i first landed in the city, i heard gunshots. And multiple people came up to me and asked if i had drugs or wanted to start with it, i came to the city with some starter money that my mom gave me. It was robbed of my hands after a day. I knew what i had to do to get money. So i started getting in buisness with some shady people. I hated living like that, After my past experiences as a cop, but it was needed. I saw robberys everyday but the outnumbered police couldnt do anything with it. Even right outside the police hq i saw robberies. Everytime i tried to speak about it i was shut with, this is the norm get used to it. I would like to change the view all newcomers see of the city. 

How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? (roughly): i have been playing for roughly 100 hours i would say.

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198153028695/

Request to join this steam group

PS: I have alot of respect to my higher officers

Topic starter Posted : 03/12/2021 8:41 pm
sap
 sap
(@sap)
Estimable Member

Accepted Contact sap#0281 for further information!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/12/2021 2:24 pm
Share: