Notifications
Clear all

Insanaty Police Application

Insanaty
(@insanaty)

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc): Europe

Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?:

Well I have quite some experience from other unturned roleplay servers, I used to be a Military in some Portuguese unturned servers and police as well, I think having that past experience gives me advantage above other applicants. Plus my combat is avaragely good which means I can take care of some serious situations. Also I'm quite active and I start to have a decent job and make the difference in the server and help other people doing my job as Police and of course I will try my best to don't make any mistake while I'm working.

How long have you been playing on LifeRP server? (roughly):

Well, roughly I would say about 2-3 days, it may be not that much but I'm aiming to play even more time for long time that's why I'm aiming for this job.

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/JaFostePT/

I hope my application is good enough and thanks for reading it and reviewing it.

Topic starter Posted : 15/07/2020 12:28 pm
TheNutMan
(@crying-emoji)

Let’s have a more in-depth talk on the server whenever I’m on the server. (Just ask in chat if I’m available). I’m just interested what use you could be to the PD. Also let me know if you have Discord and have already joined the Discord Server. (Discord.gg/Nylex)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/07/2020 4:42 am
Insanaty
(@insanaty)

@crying-emoji

Well, sorry for not replying much faster, yes I already joined the Discord Server, I'm "Insanaty#7999". Also I tried to DM you but It won't let me. I hope you see this message since I do have to talk with you. Thanks for showing some interest in me. 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 25/07/2020 4:16 am
TheNutMan
(@crying-emoji)

Accepted just waiting till your vacation is over to start the process.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/08/2020 6:09 am
Share: