Notifications
Clear all

I wanna server Denmark as a cop please

Yamabushi
(@yamabushi-2)
Reputable Member
What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc):Europe        :Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?: I think i woud be suited for the police role since i have been a police officer for 3 months knowing the rules and walls very well if i can say even maybe perfectly I know how to act in hostage situations robberies and any kind of illegal stuff i can act fast and command others if needet for lets say positions and ambushing a criminial lets say im pretty good at pvp and im very active (1-4h or more a day) I help alot of new people and can asnwer moatsly every question 1 of the biggest reassons for me to join pd is that i dont see alot of pd (atleast in my timezone) that are on to help i see alot of people being robbed and alot of berry farms in apartments that can be easly seen if u spare the time to look true the window i know that pd dosent have that much of good pvpers (atleast from what i have seen) or people that can think fast in situations and police officers that are not sure if they are doing the right thing in a certian sittuation and they get killed fast since no one is there to tell them what to do in that situation or help them. thats why i woud like to join pd please (::      How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server  ? (roughly): 2 years     https://steamcommunity.com/id/YAMABUSHIII/

Better call saul

Topic starter Posted : 26/09/2022 1:15 pm
Helpimbad
(@helpimbad)

Denied

Blacklisted

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/09/2022 7:55 pm
Yamabushi
(@yamabushi-2)
Reputable Member

@helpimbad FAAAAK U