Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Hunter's PD application

Hunter
(@huntre)
Eminent Member

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc): North America, EST

Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?:

I feel like I'm well suited for this position because I am very active on this server, and I don't see many police online while I am. I have experience being PD in other servers and games like FiveM, and I feel like I am good in combat and feel that I could help a lot of people out in robberies and stop many crimes in Life RP. I believe I can do good for this server and help people in need, I am also good in stressful situations and very reasonable overall a good person and I really like playing on this server. I have read through the rules thoroughly multiple times and understand what I can and cannot do I feel this would reflect upon me as someone new players could turn to for help and knowledge about the rules of the server. I also have an outgoing personality and very friendly, I feel as if I could help new, arriving players to the server and help guide them, I can also help players obey the law and make right choices.

How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? 

I have been playing since 2021 with a few breaks here and there.

Link to your steam profile:

https://steamcommunity.com/id/whostolehuntii67/

Have a nice rest of your day or night and thank you for reading!

PS, I am also 15 years old turning 16 in August and feel like I am well capable and well matured enough to become a police officer and also matured enough to NOT abuse the power of this position for this game and will help as much as I can with criminals and new players.

Discord: hunterr#1110

Topic starter Posted : 25/04/2023 4:08 am
Ronin
(@ronin)

ACCEPTED

DM me at Ronin#6637 for an invite to the pd discord for an interview

Posted : 26/04/2023 3:00 am
Share: