Notifications
Clear all

Homeless Joe's PD Application [Edited]

Homeless Joe
(@homeless-joe)
Trusted Member Customer

What is your region: NA (North America); Time zone, GMT:6 (Mountain Daylight Time) 

Why do you feel suited for police role: I feel suited for the police role, because I know the rules and guidelines for PD and for the Life RP server, and have accumulated over 2,000 hours on Unturned itself meaning I know most of the mechanics in the game, I also help new players whenever and if I can help them to the best of my abilities. Moreover, I can also handle situations very calmly and with no bias or influence on my decisions, making it a better environment for the citizens to come ask me for help. I additionally, am a very detail oriented person meaning I don't slack on records or bolos when they are needed for crimes that were done. With that said I am very good at analyzing clips and scenarios where a person might've been KOSed or Robbed and getting the name of the perpetrator(s). I have also been trying to improve and adapt my PVP skills to the Life RP environment during the times I have been a criminal and have also gotten to know many of the citizens tendencies when doing shootouts and hostage sits as I was apart of their groups. On top of that, I have been learning how to negotiate and talk to people to cool them down so things don't turn into arguments between PD and Citizen or Citizen and Citizen. I as well am on the server whenever I can get on which at most is every other day or every two days if I cannot get on because of school or an event. I also would say I have a good relationship and reputation with admins, high command police, and former police. Lastly some things to draw away from these basic reasons are I have been PD, maybe 4 times before all times leaving on good terms and the sake of my mental health (Kids Harassed me too much, got annoyed bc broke brain), if I didn't leave I believe I would probably be a High Ranked Police Officer Right now because each time I made it to OFC 3, I am also always willing to help my peers in PD and put my best foot forward while doing my duties, and lastly and maybe one of the most important things is I try to be respectful and polite to most people I find in the server and try to be a good person. 

Extra Notes:
         PD 4 times before 
         Don't need to be trained
         Can be held accountable for not knowing basic PD tasks and requirements 
         I strive to stay in PD for the remainder of my time in this wipe and maybe farther, becoming FBI or SWAT at some point

I hope to make a lasting impact on the way PD does things and the people I meet.

How long have you been playing URP: I probably have around 1400 or more hours on URP alone, but have known about and played it for maybe 1 1/2 or more. I also have more than 2k hours on Unturned.

Steam Id:  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198971059621/

MSG for sap:
                                                           I know that I said I would not be rejoining after my final experience in PD last week, but I have came to the realization that being PD is what makes this server fun and worth playing after seeing what I saw as a criminal for hopefully one of the last times if you choose to accept me. 

Topic starter Posted : 17/03/2022 12:06 am
sap
 sap
(@sap)
Estimable Member

Accepted Amazing application Joe, i expect you to stick around longer this time around.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/03/2022 9:33 am
Share: