Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Homeless Joe's PD Application

Homeless Joe
(@homeless-joe)
Trusted Member Customer

What is your Region?: North America [EST]

Why do you feel Suited for the Police Role?: I want to start off by saying I know I have been in an out of PD but I feel I will finally be staying for a while, I have hit a standpoint in the server where it isn't feeling very fun and I am ready to pursue just being a overall chill guy who just wants to go around helping. I feel suited for the role as I have been PD numerous times at least 4 of those times making it to a high rank and one time making it to the no longer present FBI meaning I was a very trusted member of PD. I also have been playing this server for quite a bit of time and have accumulated a lot of hours on the server and on Unturned (I have 4.5k hours on unturned and around 2.5 on Life RP).  This means I know most of the players and most of the rules and guidelines that there are on the server. Moreover, I like to say I am fairly intellectual and know how defuse situations, write records and bolos, and do anything needed of me. I would also like to say I have befriended or at least tried to become friends with most of the staff team and player base. And I am on good terms with most people. Lastly, I hope you enjoyed my application. 

How long have you been playing URP Servers?: I have 2,500 or more hours on URP alone, and 4.5k hours on unturned. (I have been playing URP servers for about 2 years) 

Steam ID:  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198971059621/  

Topic starter Posted : 19/02/2023 3:40 pm
Ronin
(@ronin)

DENIED

You have an existing blacklist

Posted : 19/02/2023 6:02 pm
Share: