Notifications
Clear all

Homeless Joe's PD Application

Homeless Joe
(@homeless-joe)
Trusted Member Customer

What is your region: NA (North America); Time zone, EST

Why do you feel suited for police role: I feel suited for the police role, because I know the rules and guidelines for PD and for the Life RP server, and have accumulated over 2,000 hours on Unturned itself meaning I know most of the mechanics in the game, I also help new players whenever and if I can help them to the best of my abilities. Moreover, I can also handle situations very calmly and with no bias or influence on my decisions, making it a better environment for the citizens to come ask me for help. I additionally, am a very detail oriented person meaning I don't slack on records or bolos when they are needed for crimes that were done. With that said I am very good at analyzing clips and scenarios where a person might've been KOSed or Robbed and getting the name of the perpetrator(s). I have also been trying to improve and adapt my PVP skills to the Life RP environment during the times I have been a criminal and have also gotten to know many of the citizens tendencies when doing shootouts and hostage sits as I was apart of their groups. On top of that, I have been learning how to negotiate and talk to people to cool them down so things don't turn into arguments between PD and Citizen or Citizen and Citizen. I as well am on the server whenever I can get on which at most is every other day or every two days if I cannot get on because of school or an event. I also would say I have a good relationship and reputation with admins, high command police, and former police. Lastly some things to draw away from these basic reasons are I have been PD, maybe 4 times before all times leaving on good terms and the sake of my mental health (Kids Harassed me too much, got annoyed bc broke brain), if I didn't leave I believe I would probably be a High Ranked Police Officer Right now because each time I made it to OFC 3, I am also always willing to help my peers in PD and put my best foot forward while doing my duties, and lastly and maybe one of the most important things is I try to be respectful and polite to most people I find in the server and try to be a good person. 

Extra Notes:
         PD multiple times before 
         Don't need to be trained
         Can be held accountable for not knowing basic PD tasks and requirements 
         I strive to stay in PD for the remainder of my time in this wipe and maybe farther, becoming FBI or SWAT at some point

How long have you been playing URP: I probably have around 2000 or more hours on URP alone, but have known about and played it for maybe 1 1/2 or more. I also have almost 3k hours on unturned. 

Steam Id:   https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198971059621/

Topic starter Posted : 23/07/2022 2:16 am
splitcape13
(@splitcape13)

accepted message splitcape13#2398

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/07/2022 2:20 am
Share: