Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Helpimbads pd app

Helpimbad
(@helpimbad)

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc): Europe 

Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?:
because I was pd for a  long time and retired to have a bit of a change however atm  pd is going to shit and pd members are making up there own rules whenever they feel like it and I would like to change that  in addition to this I had fun in pd and would like to rejoin also I used to be high command and assistant deputy chief of police so I know what I’m doing I also know all of pd rules   

How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? (roughly): A long time 

Topic starter Posted : 30/01/2023 11:21 pm
iEatBanana
(@ieatbanana)
Estimable Member

Cool application, when i Get my interview i will not make my own rulles and dissapoint you. If you Get accepted.

you should accept this guy. He will spawn in big pd cars, jk

Posted : 31/01/2023 10:18 am
iEatBanana
(@ieatbanana)
Estimable Member

100% rizz application

Posted : 31/01/2023 10:20 am
Helpimbad
(@helpimbad)

I forgot to put my steam link in the app 

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199099863814

Topic starter Posted : 31/01/2023 2:37 pm
H4GAMES
(@h4games)
Trusted Member Customer

+rep how he didnt get accepted yet! Accept him !

Posted : 31/01/2023 6:49 pm
Jaxzy
(@jaxzy)
Estimable Member

so what ur saying is that you want to join something that you think is bad??? plus nobody makes up rules. whatever food says goes and if someone actually is making up a rule show to high command. plus ur application already got denied and to me it looks like you just deleted all the comments and unlocked ur application

Posted : 02/02/2023 4:34 pm
Helpimbad
(@helpimbad)

@jackson-3 

I never said pd was bad I said it was going to shit with people making up rules also how do you know if people are making up rules when your never on also I have reported it to high command but they do nothing also if you look on the 2nd page my application is there so don’t start making shit up.And clearly you didn’t read my last app as this is a vastly different application. So stop making excuses to leave bad rep on everyone’s applications.

Topic starter Posted : 02/02/2023 5:40 pm
Jaxzy
(@jaxzy)
Estimable Member

@helpimbad well then you must not be on alot because ive been playing alot more. Im not making anything up because ive been told that you hid your last application when it got denied.

Posted : 03/02/2023 12:47 pm
Helpimbad
(@helpimbad)

@jackson-3  im legit on like 8 hours a day? and it clearly  isn't hidden its one the 2nd page maybe 3rd now

Topic starter Posted : 03/02/2023 12:57 pm
Ronin
(@ronin)

ACCEPTED

DM for interview

Posted : 06/02/2023 1:55 pm
Share: