Notifications
Clear all

Habibi police application

dogwater69
(@dogwater69)
Eminent Member
  1. What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc): North America
    Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?: I was thinking pd would be good for me because a lot of people in pd are leaving. I have a lot of experience on the server and I know like everyone on it. I know all the server rules and most of the pd rules for some reason. I was bored of just playing and I want to join pd hoping to have more fun. I don't know the systems of PD and how they work but I'm willing to learn with haste.
    How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? (roughly):two year and a half

Topic starter Posted : 15/07/2022 3:51 am
Joesph
(@joesph)
Estimable Member

+rep Very good at PVP, would be a great addition to pd

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/07/2022 4:34 am
(@cristoisabot-2)
Trusted Member

DENIED

Add more information and feel free to reapply. Goodluck!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/07/2022 3:16 pm
dogwater69
(@dogwater69)
Eminent Member

@cristoisabot-2 i was told to add some more information:I think I should be pd because I have been playing on pd and I think it would fit well with me and other people. I get along with most people and I am nice to everyone. A lot of people want me to be pd and say it would be good for me to be pd. I have wanted to be pd for a long time and I an now finally making an application. I made an application a few days ago and it said to add more information to my application so that's what I'm doing. When I play I follow the rules well and I know all the rules. I'm good with working with people and am decently patient. I also don't have many bans and my bans were for small reason like property rules. I hope to have fun in pd and I want to stick with it for a while. I am good at pvp and working with other people when it comes down to it. I hope to get in pd for many reasons and I feel like I am equip for pd.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 18/07/2022 6:41 pm
Share: