Notifications
Clear all

gusvavo fry

fantechboi
(@fantechboi)
Trusted Member

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc): Southeast Asia

Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?: uhhh 1 yes i was a criminal, yes i am very famous in pd for the amount of crimes i have done in the past, crimes that i regret and crimes that i will never repeat again, i have realized that being a filthy criminal is annoying and indecent, i would like to change that, im a changed man, first a criminal, after a normal farmer, i also wanna be with my idols mat nexx and thx4food and others, on the scale of 1/10 i have very good pvp skills, ive used it in my crimes and the whole pd knows it, i like following orders that i think is very suitable for me, but although even if i do not like the orders that will be given to me, i will still follow it because i believe listening to fellow colleagues would put me in a much better place, please give me this chance to prove myself that i am a good liferp player.

How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? (roughly): started in 2020 lasted for 5 months, quit then joined back again, i'd say i have been playing this server for nearly a month by present times.

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198381386778

Request to join this steam group

Topic starter Posted : 29/09/2022 4:25 am
Share: