Notifications
Clear all

Gorilla's Revised PD App

Gorilla In The Attic
(@gorilla-in-the-attic)

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc): OCE/America

Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?: I believe I am suited for the police role, because I am a very liked person in the server. I use to play this server a lot a while back, and even use to be a pd member. I had to stop playing due to the military calling me for work, but am back now and dont expect another call for a while. I Have previous experience on the pd force and should not have to be trained again. I know how to write bolos and warrants and records, and handle the civilians of life rp. I know how to handle robberies and ask for proof and all of the standard rules of the server. I am a pretty good pvper and hope to be able to show that. I have quite a few hours in the game and have played a lot of pvp servers in the past, although I know theres always room for improvement! I am pretty well liked around the server by most of the players at least the ones who use to play when I was on and even for the new players I am finding myself helping or interacting with! I am able to play quite a bit throughout the day and do what I can while on duty! I am pretty good working in a team also as I have to do that all the time at work! I really hope to be a part of the team again as I am pretty bored with the rest of the game I left as a pd and want to come back as a pd! Thanks for reading!

How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? (roughly): 837.7 hours

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199189737117/

Request to join this steam group

Topic starter Posted : 28/01/2024 4:55 am
Topic Tags
Share: