Notifications
Clear all

ghostdog pd application

ghostdog
(@ghostdog)
Trusted Member

What is your region? (North America, Europeetc.): north America

Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?: I feel like I am suited for the police role because I am good at pvp, I have a lot of experience as I have been a police officer in this server before and a few other servers, I have been Chief of Police on another one in the past. I understand rules that officers have to follow, I understand that you should respect, listen to, and do what a higher rank commands. I can help with gang shootouts, robberies, heists, drug busts, scams, basically any crime I'm needed to assist shutting it down. I understand the consequences of doing corrupt things on the force so I know not to do that, along with that I know exactly how to treat an inmate and use bolo and wanted chat. I understand that this is a job I need to not slack and take seriously, as I plan to do so I believe I am suited for the police role. Thank you for your time to whoever read this and have an amazing day 🙂

How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? (roughly): 2-3 years on and off but I have 1.2k hours on unturned.

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199127354492/

Topic starter Posted : 06/12/2023 1:46 am
Phan
 Phan
(@phan-2)
Eminent Member

+rep

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/12/2023 3:05 am
ghostdog
(@ghostdog)
Trusted Member

bump