Notifications
Clear all

FRENCH TOASTY PD APP

4=21412421424
(@huh)
Trusted Member Customer

What is your region?: North America

Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?: I feel like I am fit for the police role since I am experienced in playing this server. I am decently active on the server, I am on almost every other day. I used to be a criminal so I understand what they do and how I can stop them. I have robbed the bank before so I know both sides and how to counteract it efficiently. I also enjoy helping people and I feel PD gives me the adequate tools to do so. I am passionate about what I do and think I can make a difference on the server. The server needs more active PD, most of the time when I am online it is either 1 or 2 PD. I will make sure I can be online to serve URP. Listen I understand the whole pans situation, and why you are hesitant to let me PD. But I have since learned from my mistakes and will make sure to do better.

How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? (Roughly): I have played URP for several months accumulating about 500 hours in total. I started URP on May 11th, 2023. 

Link to your Steam profile:   https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199175789710/

Discord: Kermit#2269

Hours: 527

Topic starter Posted : 07/10/2023 2:27 am
Share: