Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Flankers PD Application-im alive baby

Flanker
(@why-4)
Trusted Member

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc): North American

Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?: I had served for about 1 year in the PD. I got kicked for inactivity as the server got boring to me and i started my irl first job, giving away alot of my free time. I was a commander and Swat 3. My goal was to get fbi but after being in PD for a year with the fbi team never in sight. As many OG and non OG players, staff members, and my fellow officers builled me had for, considering that I had been in PD for a year and still had not been invited for fbi at the time (not listing names but i could), I gave up on Life RP. Anyway, I hope to have a fresh start with 1.5 update as drag finally works as new features for PD/Swat has been added. Im very experienced with the PD with good PVP combat and very well know how things work if they still do 5 months ago. I hope I can be accepted again and get back out there. Thank you for spending your time reading this.

How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? (roughly): about 1.25 years

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199012923085/

This topic was modified 1 year ago by Flanker
Topic starter Posted : 01/04/2023 6:13 am
Ronin
(@ronin)

ACCEPTED

DM me at Ronin#6637 for an invite to the pd discord for an interview. Don't be inactive!!!

Posted : 01/04/2023 5:08 pm
Share: