Notifications
Clear all

Fijlee Unblacklist from PD APPEAL

fijlee
(@fijlee)
Trusted Member

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc): Australia

Why do you feel like you should be unblacklisted?: I will admin to the reason of Joining and leaving PD to many times the point I left on my last chance. Now I know some PD may not be happy with the decision of me trying to re-join but I have taken 1-4 months of on and off from the server and gaming in genral to deal with school studies which was another reason for a few of my leaves off of PD. Now I have hit holidays with 1 final term/10 weeks left of School before having a long break. I feel I will bring courage and commitment back into the PD and have a less toxic or negative attitude or judgement towards others also I have reached a more mature stage. I know I have been given chances but regarding school it always must come first before gaming and so some those leaves from PD were mandatory. Please take your time to read this and decide I hope I am given a chance regarding I have almost all the time in the world to play.

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198848266824/  

Request to join this steam group:

I have requested to join the steam group

Topic starter Posted : 26/09/2023 3:39 am
Share: