Notifications
Clear all

EMS application

Danila Solovyov
(@danila-solovyov)
New Member Customer

What?

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc): Belarusian. 

Why do you feel like you are suited for the EMS Role?: Honestly, I like the police better. But it will be much harder for me in it, due to the fact that there should be more active and lively communication. But I won't have any problems playing the medic.
I don't know English well, and I want to learn it. I think there is no more suitable option than Unturned for me.
I played 4,000 hours on RP servers, but they were all Russian. Unlike the Russian mentality, you trust other people. While, any legislation on the Russian server will be 2 times larger in volume than all your rules. As a physician, I can freely provide first aid.
To carry out a surgical operation, and of course all this will be according to the RP. But the hardest thing for me is to understand your mentality.

How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? (roughly): 10 hours(.

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198840708393/ (steamID64: 76561198840708393)

Topic starter Posted : 21/07/2021 5:19 pm
Robert O Flanko
(@robert-o-flanko)

Denied, EMS is not a thing atm.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/07/2021 2:16 am
Danila Solovyov
(@danila-solovyov)
New Member Customer

@robert-o-flanko

the signal was caught by the fbi: "solovyov is on the first, he is on the air, the Crimea is ours, I repeat, the Crimea is ours. He's on the first, we can see him." 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 23/07/2021 3:32 pm
zebu
 zebu
(@zebu)
Trusted Member

@danila-solovyov sorry, what?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/07/2021 11:05 pm
Share: