Notifications
Clear all

EMS App

Pug_Thug01
(@pug_thug01)
Active Member Customer

I live on the East Coast US, I can be active most days right after school (around 3:30 my time). I have been an EMS and police before. I was one of the first EMS when the server made it so anyone could join using /job and I and 2 other friends made a makeshift hospital. It was one of the best experiences I ever had on the server, I think I have been playing since a ton on and off since about march of 2020 when corona really hit however I just checked. I like to think I have seen all aspects of the server and in that time. I have been banned, unbanned, I have robbed banks, owned stores, joined mafia's, made mafias, joined PD, had wars with the PD. if you can think of it I prob did it at some point or another. I believe my experiences allow me to communicate with people better since I have most likely been in their shoes before, I want to join EMS because I know it is a middle ground between crime and law. nobody wants a war with EMS. we are simply there to help everyone whether you broke the law or not.
a lot of controversies seems to go around me so for any question please DM me Pug_Thug#0001
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198322186687/

Topic starter Posted : 01/02/2021 4:18 pm
Topic Tags
Share: