Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Dice's PD apply

dice
 dice
(@tae)
Eminent Member
What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc): New Zealand [ O.C.E ]

Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?: I think I'm suited for URP Pd because I have had past experience on other severs, I like to help the community and make sure people are doing legal things, I also want to make most of the people on life rp happy and enjoy it instead of being robbed and losing a bunch of things. And most of all I want to have fun and enjoy doing the job.

How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? (roughly): Around 3 months

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/tae200151/ (edited)

Topic starter Posted : 08/02/2023 6:12 am
xenohunter :)
(@gamefanatic007)
Estimable Member

-rep. Not a very nice guy, very annoying to be around and doesn't really know the rules. Not very good at pvp either and bro is probably tryna farm some credits for some more unobs for his store.

Posted : 09/02/2023 8:25 am
Slope
(@slope)
Reputable Member

This guy Insided me he could inside pd 

Posted : 09/02/2023 9:19 am
dice
 dice
(@tae)
Eminent Member

@slope you tried insiding us first by taking our car and what we had left and trying to get us on to kick us out of the group lol

Topic starter Posted : 09/02/2023 6:34 pm
dice
 dice
(@tae)
Eminent Member

@gamefanatic007 your the one that starts the argument away saying your a better pvper and when i ask you to come on a pvp server and fight you try and get out of it and your not even nice yourself look at what you were saying to calling him name like fat kid and everything

Topic starter Posted : 09/02/2023 6:38 pm
xenohunter :)
(@gamefanatic007)
Estimable Member

@tae The fact that you consider yourself skilled because you bait ur 2 teammates and sit on a hill and snipe is honestly funny. If u can find a proper good 1v1 server that isnt some bullshit plate setup and with good ping then ill be happy to 1v1 you. Most the time I don't think it's worth leaving the server i spent like 30minutes trying to get on just to 1v1 a kid I smoke every time he tries to pvp on LRP.

Posted : 11/02/2023 12:27 am
fuzion
(@mr-3)
Trusted Member

Accepted

dm fuzion#6767 for a invite to the pd discord

Posted : 11/02/2023 11:38 pm
Share: