Notifications
Clear all

Desterst's Application To Join The Police Force

CodyZach
(@codyzach)

This is Desterst's official application to join the police force. 

My region is North America West/Center.

I feel like i should be recruited to join the force because of my respect for the laws and the people. I feel it is my duty to keep people safe and make life RP a safer server for all to enjoy. I am getting well known around the server and i think i am earning a good name for myself, I am kind and i help everyone i see. I have already gotten to know a handful of pd officers, we seemed to get along quite well. I am willing to put my life on the front line to protect citizens that cannot defend themselves from harmful people. I am willing to put my life on the line for citizens that can defend themselves because they need the help. Point is, i am willing to protect everyone, even your average criminal scum if he is trying to do the right thing. I once heard a quote by popular actor/comedian Jim Carrey, it says "Just because you lost me as a friend doesn't mean you gained me as an enemy. I'm bigger than that. I still want to see you eat, just not at my table." I completely agree just because you've done something bad doesn't mean i want to see you fail. I want to help you get better and get back on the right path of being a good civilian. If it comes down to it i will defend good over evil but i will do everything i can to prevent evil from happening in the first place.

My steam profile -  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198953819702/   

Also I have Almost 700 hours in unturned.

Thank you for reading my application, and even if you dont accept me i appreciate the opportunity.

Topic starter Posted : 10/06/2021 7:49 am
Robert O Flanko
(@robert-o-flanko)

Accepted for PD interview, Contact me at ezekiel#4118 for a invite to the PD discord.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/06/2021 2:09 am
Share: