Notifications
Clear all

Dan's PD Application

Dan
 Dan
(@dann)
Eminent Member

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc): CET (Central European Time)

Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?: I Feel like I'm suited for the PD role due to multiple reasons, with the main ones being my PVP skill along with how I can act proffesional and also my past experience on multiple servers being PD and PD Chief too. (With main servers being URP, Syntric, Urban RP, etc.) I Think that I can make a difference and make the PD better, I saw that most of the police officers were acting unfairly letting people get murdered in front of them and I strongly dislike and disagree against that , everyone that joins the server be it new or old player deserves to have a good roleplay experience and a fun one too, but with all the PD acting unfairly I thought I'd step up and take action, re-applying to once again try,  get better and most importantly, make it fun for everyone and also learn in the process. I strongly dislike how I acted last time, letting people get away with crimes and not doing a good job, but I changed, I tried hard and I joined other servers to practice being a good Police Officer so I can help  and make everyone have fun on this RP server. I Have a lot of experience and skill, and overall can be calm, negotiate, and de-escalate situations. And I promise that I will not disappoint at doing that I'll do my best and I won't fail.

How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? (roughly): A long time, especially with team mates. Even before the big updates.

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199483360460/

Topic starter Posted : 13/12/2023 2:29 pm
Dan
 Dan
(@dann)
Eminent Member

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 16/12/2023 11:12 am
Dan
 Dan
(@dann)
Eminent Member

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 20/12/2023 9:49 am
Dan
 Dan
(@dann)
Eminent Member

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 21/12/2023 3:21 pm
Dan
 Dan
(@dann)
Eminent Member

__

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 21/12/2023 3:59 pm
Splitz
(@splitz)
Estimable Member

ACCCEPTED dm itsplitz on discord for an interview

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/12/2023 9:04 am
Dan
 Dan
(@dann)
Eminent Member

@splitz  i have messaged you, please check dms whenever possible.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 22/12/2023 2:40 pm
Share: