Notifications
Clear all

Dan's PD Application

4wy4wy34y34
(@4wy4wy34y34)
Eminent Member

*if my steam hours are not public I believe the link may be bugged as some people can see it but others cant so I can send you pictures or screenshots if it dose not appear*

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc):

Eurpoe

Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?:

I think that I would be a great asset to the police force, not only that I think that I would try my best to help the Server grow not only as a server but as a community, I think that this role is perfect for me as I like helping people out and doing the right thing, I am very good at reading situations so nothing goes wrong and explaining things to new players, the reason why i feel like i not only am fit for the role but would like to is because I would like to experience both sides of LifeRP, iv already done all the criminal/civilian things such as setting up shops and robbing people, but now I would like to try be the one protecting the people from getting robbed, this is why I think I should join the police force.

How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? (roughly):

I Have been playing the life RP for about 350 hours as it is mainly the only server I play.

Link to your steam profile:

https://steamcommunity.com/id/dansteamasd/

*I will not be on for 2 days as I am am going away just after making this Application.

This topic was modified 12 months ago by 4wy4wy34y34
Topic starter Posted : 02/06/2023 10:26 am
PP sniper
(@ppsniper)
Estimable Member

Denied

The Steam hours are set as private, I'd recommend if you think it's a bug to look for a youtube tutorial on how to set them public.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/06/2023 10:05 pm
Share: