Notifications
Clear all

Dank_Buta's Police Application

Dank_Buta
(@dank_buta)

What is your region?: My region is the USA and I live in the state California.                                                                                              Why do you feel like you are suitable for the police role?: First, I know I am suitable for this role because due to this server (in my perspective) having a lack of police online I would like to join. Secondly, I have fun helping people and solving issues that people have within the community. Third of all, I have also been a pd officer on other RP servers (for example, Elitelupus's RP server). Lastly, I have experience in many different servers throughout Unturned with this job and I am ready to take on the responsibilities that are needed in this amazing server.                        How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server?: On this Unturned Roleplay server I have about 2 weeks (if not more) and above 50 hours of playing time on the server so far and rising everyday.

My steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198160240124/                                                                                                                                                                   

Topic starter Posted : 27/07/2020 6:20 pm
ToasterDude_
(@toasterdude_)

denied

from what ive seen ingame its a no, we will observe you for a week or two and notify you if we change our minds

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/08/2020 6:37 am
TheNutMan
(@crying-emoji)

Exactly what toaster said.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/08/2020 5:41 am
Share: