Notifications
Clear all

Cparker's Police Application V2

Parker :3
(@cparker)
Trusted Member

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc): North America

Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?: Reason 1: I've been practicing my PVP by working on my focus, movement, and ammo conserving so hopefully ill be more reliable in combat. Reason 2: I've been studying irl police tactics and i already understand the police system on liferp. Reason 3: I'm very active in the server. Reason 4: I will try my best to actually help civilians and police as I really didn't near the end of my career as a police officer. Reason 5: I will actually be getting a mic soon so i will be able to say things faster, which would lead to me actually using my taser more often. Reason 6: Once again for Lucid personally, if I don't help out in multiple shootouts that multiple cops were called too, then request to demote or fire me. For a little conclusion i will state the main reason i wasn't very active nor responsive while in PD, it was because i was generally tired of the shit i was going through irl and in game, so i didn't really do much and im very sorry for this.

How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? (roughly): Since Christmas

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198378132837/

Topic starter Posted : 11/08/2021 7:17 pm
LUCID
(@lucid)

Hello again, if you feel like you are going to improve and that you actually want to be apart of PD, we have no problem with you being in PD

DM me for an invite to the server 

• Accepted 
ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/08/2021 9:09 pm
Share: