Notifications
Clear all

Coyote's PD application

Coyote
(@coyote)

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc): I live in Europe currently and I don't think that I will move soon to another region.I think having a player from EU can kinda fix some times when pd is not online which would stop robbery in times that other PD cant be online

Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?: I feel suited for this because I am communicative,I am good at PVP I have won many 2v1's , I also like to play on this server and I would like to try something new and become a PD officer.Even though I may make mistakes I am a fast learner and will not make the same mistake again.

How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? (roughly):I have been playing on the server for a long time since late 2020 and I know what is illegal and what you cannot do as a PD officer since I have been PD on other servers.However I have quit the server once but now I am back and will play as much as possible.

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198038800695/

Topic starter Posted : 01/07/2022 3:24 pm
(@cristoisabot-2)
Trusted Member

DENIED

Make your unturned hours so i can see them, and reapply! Goodluck.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/07/2022 9:47 pm
Coyote
(@coyote)

@cristoisabot-2 I am so sorry I forgot to put my steam on public.... I hope you forgive me I didnt realize so yea. Btw read the message that I left in the next app

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/07/2022 10:01 pm
Share: