Notifications
Clear all

Clow's Police Application

Blowie
(@blowie)
New Member Customer

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc): Australia

Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?:

I am suited for the police force because I have had great experience in being a police in many different role-play servers, I know what to encounter when I am a police officer how much stress and difficult the job is, But with my great knowledge and Professionalism. I think I will do just great joining the force, I am willing to stay for a very long time until I decide it is time to try something different. I am more than happy to work as a team not against the team, I have great sensor of humour, I am friendly with everyone and will treat everyone with respect. I am happy to work as hard as I can from the first to the last minute of my shift. I think I am suited for the job because, I don't like drugs, Printers or when people are breaking or messing around with the laws, I take things serious when I am on duty and don't mess around by letting people off I give them the consequence that someone else will do if they got caught doing a illegal act.

How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? (roughly): 3 Weeks

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198809174479/

Topic starter Posted : 22/01/2021 5:24 am
TheNutMan
(@crying-emoji)

Great application! This doesn’t mean you’re outright accepted into the PD, further questioning in a voice chat will be required to determine if you are qualified to join the PD.

_CRYING EMOJI_#4450 or discord.gg/nylex (please don’t send me a friend request tho tyty)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/01/2021 9:38 pm
Share: