Notifications
Clear all

Cloudz Police Application

Joesph
(@joesph)
Estimable Member

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc): North America

Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?: I feel Like I am suited for the PD Because I am pretty good at Pvp. I have played the server for like 2 years now. I have been PD before. I would also like to help people around the community and help out other police because on the time I have been on the server, there have been a lot of shootout sites and robberies and I feel like I can help with that. I will report anything that happens. I am open to interviews if you think I have done something wrong or I get reported. I have good communication skills so if there is a robbery or a shootout that I am in I will let everyone know. I am calm under pressure which is very important in the "police Role". I will respect the higher-ups if they ask me to do something. I have read all the rules. I am very good at helping other police members. I have an interest in law enforcement in real life. I have also been police on many other servers. Thanks Cloudz  

How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? (Roughly): around 2 years in and out

Link to your steam profile:   https://steamcommunity.com/id/Cloudzisdabest/

Topic starter Posted : 06/12/2023 3:28 am
Joesph
(@joesph)
Estimable Member

Bump

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 08/12/2023 3:03 am
Splitz
(@splitz)
Estimable Member

ACCEPTED dm itsplitz on discord