Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] cloudz pd app

Joesph
(@joesph)
Estimable Member

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc): North America 

Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?: I feel like I'm suited because I've seen a lot of violent stuff happening and cops not being there or helping them. I can play for most of the day. There is a lot of robberies now and I want that to stop instantly. Also, a lot of gangs are now growing meth cocaine, etc. I will stay active and help out the community and be nice to staff and people on the server. I am also shooting for top ranks inside PD like swat, FBI, DEA, etc. I don't get nervous when dealing with robberies, shootouts, etc. I want to show that the PD is stronger than people think it is. I am also pretty good at PVP. when I was in PD before I got like 20 arrests in one day. I have good communication with other PD members when we are in a situation that needs communication. I know the rules and laws for PD. I try to create peace between the people and me. I know the way criminals act and think, they are quite predictable to me.

How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? (roughly): for 5-6 months 500+ hours

Link to your steam profile:     https://steamcommunity.com/id/Just1More2009/

Topic starter Posted : 16/11/2021 1:47 am
Colourinq
(@colourinq)
Eminent Member

Accepted, DM Colourinq#8930 for further information.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/11/2021 2:44 am
Share: