Notifications
Clear all

CheryDucks Police Application

CheryDuck
(@cheryduck)

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc): North America

Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?: I have been S.W.A.T and Captain and L.T in 3 Other Servers as Police I have also lead an Unturned Military Campaign in Nordic, I want to help all those players who get KOSed and because I have so much Experience I think I can really make players experience more enjoyable. I have seen alot of servers police methods and I know that I can teach these methods that have worked and have made servers better and other players safer from KOSers and such, I have run alot of Police law enforcement Agencies on other Servers Like The Police Force, USMO, Sheriffs Dept, FBI, NID, And HID. Also, there aren't a whole lot of police officers when I am online so I know that with me out there I'm on a lot like for 6-7 hours or more a day, So with me I will always be online.

How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? (roughly): I've been playing since Nylxs videos came out and I'm on like I said every day unless something comes up but since I'm in my house all day nothing has and my Hours on unturned are 119 but I have mostly played on my other acc until I lost it, (It was stolen) But although this I still am very active and I have been on the server a lot and I know the server.

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199002168163/

(Side Note) The Steam acc I mainly use for unturned so I have not spent any money on this one, As my interest is unturned so I can't join the group through Request I need to be invited. My Discord is CheryDuck#6517 Please contact me through there.

Topic starter Posted : 29/06/2020 12:01 am
CheryDuck
(@cheryduck)

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc): North America.

Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?: I have been in S.W.A.T and captain and L.T in 3 other Servers as a police officer, I have also lead an Unturned military campaign in Nordic at the rank of colonel, so I know pvp with firearms and melee I also know how to take command aswell as give one. I want to help all those players who get KOSed and because I have so much experience I think I can really make players experience more enjoyable. I have seen alot of servers la enforcement methods and I know that I can teach these methods that have worked and have made servers better and other players safer from KOSers and thievery, I have run alot of Police and law enforcement Agencies on other servers. Examples of these would be, "The Southern Cabrian Police Force", "United States Marshal Office", "Ursouin Sheriffs Dept", FBI Agencies., Narcotic Control and Ivegestion Dept, And Homicide investigation Dept. Also, there aren't a whole lot of police officers when I am online so I know that with me out there I'm on a lot like for 6-7 hours or more a day, So with me I will always be online. I really do feel as though I can help the community better this way and be a good law enforcement agent while at the same time helping other players enjoy themselves while I do as well helping them. Past experience on the server was when the car that I saved up to get was stolen and I wasted all that money so I contacted the Police but there looked and were able to get it back for me although I haven't seen them as active as they could be there well and useful and I want to be useful and apart of that. I want to give back to the server for its enjoyable moments, while still making enjoyable moments. Becoming a police officer would help me with this, I have a watchful eye for crime and a caring feeling for citizens. I really believe that I can help this server grow and become better. 

How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? (roughly): I've been playing since Nylxs videos came out and I'm on like I said every day unless something comes up but since I'm in my house all day nothing has and my Hours on unturned are 119 but I have mostly played on my other acc until I lost it, (It was stolen) But although this I still am very active and I have been on the server a lot and I know the server and I can quickly get to places.

Link to your steam profile:  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199002168163/

(Side Note) The Steam acc I mainly use for unturned so I have not spent any money on this one, As my interest is unturned so I can't join the group through Request I need to be invited. My Discord is CheryDuck#6517 Please contact me through there.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 29/06/2020 1:43 am
Share: