Notifications
Clear all

Busta's PD Application

Busta
(@homie)

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc): North America

Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?: I feel that I would be a great addition to the police department as I am a very experienced player on this server, I am confident in the rules of the law and I am great with people. I am eager to serve the community by actively patrolling, ensuring the safety of fellow players, and fostering positive interactions to enhance the overall roleplay experience for everyone on the server. I gel with people very easily and I am a cool, calm and collected person when it comes to chaotic situations. Another skill I have is PVP. I have gone far in PVP tournaments before, having thousands of hours on other FPS and Shooter games and have reached high ranks because of my PVP skills. I know how to handle stressful situations and have clear comms when needed. I feel as if I would be chosen to join the PD I would have a big impact on the community. If given the chance, I am committed to serving with dedication and making a positive impact. Thank you for considering my application, and I look forward to the possibility of being a valuable addition to the team.

How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? (roughly): 2 years (on and off)

Link to Your Steam Profile :  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198975587336/

Topic starter Posted : 30/01/2024 10:16 pm
Ponko
(@ponko)
Estimable Member

Accepted Dm Ponko3315 For interview 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/02/2024 1:37 am
Share: