Notifications
Clear all

Bubbas pd app

Bob
 Bob
(@bob-12)

What is your region?    (North America)

Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?: I Have Been playing LifeRP for a while and have wanted to become pd every since I joined. I want to help people when there getting robbed or save a hostage when it happens. I would love to be able to serve the people of LifeRP. If i get accepted I will Be as active as possible and aim to at least be on for 1 to 2 hours a day. Though i only have 800 hours total i am pretty good at pvp with almost all guns. And have done the illegal things that criminals will do so i will know how to counter it.

How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? About 700 hours doing almost every type of thing in LifeRP

Link to your steam profile: (  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199009347184/)

From Bubbas: Thanks to anyone who reads this and I hope I can join the PD force of LifeRP.

Also not to be rude but the new pd are not very great and i managed to kill 3 pd within 5 mins and i would love to help pd have better members and yes ponko I'm 14

Topic starter Posted : 22/08/2023 5:56 pm
Share: