Notifications
Clear all

Bubbas pd app 2.0 frosty said the first sucked

Gunfighter025
(@gunfighter025)
Active Member Customer

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc): Na

Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role? I feel suited to be pd because I 1. Really want to come back to pd and help the pd members and civilians that need help 2. I have a lot of experience and time in pd and learning stuff about the rules and proper way to do it all besides that I work great with a team and make sure to listen to the higher ups and just want to help pd in general besides that with stuff like bank heist and things like it I have a lot of experience countering doing and learning them allowing me to have very good counter measures after 1600 hours of being Crim and pd and civ I wanted to just come back to pd for a while due to the Crim side of things being unfun my main goal in joining pd is to help and hopefully become a supervisor and just not great I really hope I can join and I'm really ready to learn all the new things with pd.

How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? (roughly): About 1600 hours Alot of it is doing pd work and also doing the criminal side of things.

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199009347184/

Request to join this steam group

I'm currently still in group after the last pd time.

Topic starter Posted : 21/02/2024 3:27 am
Gunfighter025
(@gunfighter025)
Active Member Customer

fyi not hate too frosty but it's true 🙁

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 21/02/2024 3:27 am
Share: