Notifications
Clear all

bp.joe’s ems application

Slasher
(@maddox)
Eminent Member

What is your region?: North America, EST time zone

Why do you feel like you are suited for the EMS Role?: I feel like I am suited for the EMS role because I have been actively helping people. I will contribute to the EMS team by actively healing players, and answering 112 calls. I also feel like I am suited for the EMS position because of my strengths. One of my strengths is always having a positive attitude during any situation, and I always boost others to keep pushing. Another would be my leadership because I’m always taking responsibility and picking up the role of being a leader. My last strength would be being creative. I’m always thinking outside of the box and ready for anything. I also plan to be a leader by helping new players learn the ropes a little bit. I have had a fun time on this server so far and wish to continue my journey on the server.

How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server?: I have only been playing the server for a few days now, but honestly I feel like I know the game very well. I have watched tons of videos on the server and know where most locations on the map are. I would be a great addition to the team and would be very active on the team.

Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199105728063/
Discord: Slasher#9687

I hope to join along the EMS team and grow with LifeRP.

Topic starter Posted : 06/07/2022 7:28 pm
Smurkcy reacted
Brownie
(@brownie)
Trusted Member

+rep good person willing to help others

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/07/2022 7:53 pm
Homeless Joe
(@homeless-joe)
Trusted Member Customer

+REP