Notifications
Clear all

ayden pd app

ayden
(@ayden-2)
Trusted Member

(Applying for PD on life rp)  http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198926891056   

discord : ayden#6666

Hello my name is Ayden, I am 17 from North America applying for police on Life RP. I think me being a police member is a great idea as I

have lots of hours and experience on the server. Not only that but I have been admin on big rust servers and Roblox games. I'm available(week

days) 3pm - 11pm Pacific Standard Time and 24/7 on weekends or holidays.

I've got almost 400hr on this server and I've been on it since the beginning of 2020. I took a break since I was working on my new pc and work

but since I came back it has become the only game I play. I'm still learning about this server and the people in it. So far I've enjoyed this server

and hope to for years to come. I'm not going to abuse my role and I will only use it for good. Just to clarify I have a couple bans but I learned

my lesson. I've helped a lanky mix with getting houses and apartments without deeds getting wiped(btw what happened to that man). I

am fast at adapting and learning new things. The time I've been on the server I have noticed staff struggle with kids breaking the law of the server. Quite frankly I have been feeling bad for the PD of the server because they deal with a lot of bullshit and I'd like to

help the community grow and more so bond together since it's a very small player base. I don't have many friends on the server so I will stay more neutral when

sorting stuff out. Thank you to Nylex and his developers for making the server great and the admins and the mods for keeping the server

alive all these years. I hope to get in and cheers for many years ahead. 

ps. love you Robert💖

Topic starter Posted : 05/07/2022 12:45 am
Share: