Notifications
Clear all

Ayazel's PD app (read desc)

Ayazel
(@ayazel)
Eminent Member

If possible, send all and any responses in regards to this to DISCORD USER Ayazel

Hello Admins! my name is Ayazel, and i have around 300 current hours in Nylex's life RP alone, along with around 90 hours on GTARP as a police officer. i also have a very large amount of PVP experience. i have been playing LifeRP for around a year and a half (on and off) however have became much more active as of recently (40 hours in past two weeks, before that it was easily 50 lmao)

Im UK timezones, however during weekends am up much into NA times.

I have alot of holiday coming up, so will be spending a good amount of time on when barely any other pd is on

I have a slightly above entry level with police rp, which is one of the main draws to why i should be considered for this role.

The reason i would like to join PD, is due too the fact that heists are all too often on the server, and there is way too much crime for the PD to handle with the low numbers on the server at times. 

I'm almost always on for hours at a time, and i would love nothing more than to enforce the law this server needs!! 

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199228490892/

I hope you accept my PD application, as you wont regret it!!

PS, im also 18 years of age and not a squeaky child lol

This topic was modified 9 months ago by Ayazel
Topic starter Posted : 08/09/2023 5:44 pm
axt
 axt
(@axt)
Eminent Member

you have to use the pd template otherwise you wont get accepted

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/09/2023 9:48 am
Ayazel
(@ayazel)