Notifications
Clear all

armyboy1133's Police Department Application

armyboy1133
(@armyboy1133)

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc):

North America

Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?:

My three greatest strengths are dedication, professionalism, and analytic reasoning. Dedication to me is a lot more than just "working hard." When I am dedicated to something, it opens a whole world of endless possibilities. You'll get the complete package: 

• Persistence: redoing things until they're done right, constant check-ups, and ensuring things are being carried out the way they're supposed to; 
  • Discipline: getting priority things done ASAP, following global SOP and department SOP, being active, and showing my work to the department; 
  • Skill: putting my total effort in and pushing out reliable and outstanding results. 

Along with dedication, I value professionalism. Professionalism is taking responsibility appropriately and respectfully, handling situations with the utmost integrity, following policies and using them to my advantage, and respecting others. Respect is one of my most important personal traits, as it can show humility, honor, and professionalism. I treat every person and every situation with the utmost respect. You deserve respect until you don't. Lastly, I strive for analytical reasoning. I use information that's given to me, and I compare it to policies and actions. Its simple reasoning skills makes me understanding and reasonable.

Weaknesses are such an excellent way to understand who someone is. If someone can identify their weaknesses, they know what they need to do to improve themselves. My three most significant weaknesses are lack of patience, striving for perfection, and finding it hard to let go of projects. Regarding patience, I would rather get things done right away than wait on other people for something I need. I have been improving my patience by distracting myself with other things and understanding the complication and beauty of how time positively affects processes and procedures. Along with that, I always strive for perfection. This is one of my weaknesses because it causes me to revise projects more. Even though this may be considered a weakness, I think of it as a strength. It empowers me to do better and strive for a better design or way of doing something. Lastly, I have a hard time letting go of projects. Usally, I spend lots of time making my projects perfect, but sometimes they get discarded because they're no longer useful. This is occasionally disheartening because I spend all this time making something unique, and then I have to get rid of it. I appreciate every project I do because I always learn new skills and develop new ideas with each project.

I should be chosen over other applicants because I have lots of experience and am dedicated. I worked for a community called SACRP, in which I was employed in the Sheriff's Office as the highest-ranking supervisor under low command. This department had over 100 members and strict policies and procedures. I have over 100 hours of gameplay with FiveM and have worked behind the scenes creating SOP and rosters for SACRP. I also have lots of experience creating rosters and SOPs in other communities, and I can bring those skills here to MSRP. I should be chosen over other applicants because I am dedicated to what I do and will bring my total effort to the department. I will bring my activity, work ethic, and creativity to make SAST the department it should be. I also enjoy creating documents and making operations to make things run. I like to make things look professional, and I want to make them promptly. I don't spend my spare time messing around; I instead work on productive things and value my time.

The qualities of a good law enforcement officer include:

• Knowing right from wrong.
  • Being able to think and make split-second decisions.
  • Knowing SOP and understanding general operations.
  • Being able to take control and handle situations appropriately.
  • Being able to communicate with RTO and via other means when necessary.

Not only do I strive for these qualities, but I will also push my employees to strive for these qualities. Being a law enforcement officer is the general basis of why the community is here. I will strive to make SAST the best department in MSRP.

How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? (roughly):

I don't have much experience with Unturned nor with LifeRP, but I will provide extreme dedication and endurance to learn all systems and operations to ensure maximum performance.

Link to your steam profile:

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198849936351/

Topic starter Posted : 18/10/2023 4:03 am
Galaxy
(@galaxy-2)
Estimable Member

Denied 
Take your profile off private

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/10/2023 4:07 pm
Share: