Notifications
Clear all

Application for pd In game name is kendrik

jackthefarmer
(@jackthefarmer)
Eminent Member

Region: North America

Why I think I am suited for Police: I think I am suited for the police role because I can help get bad people off the street. I am also good at pvp. If ever needed in a situation I will be there to help. I am a helpful person. I can help to make sure that there won't be as much crime by putting the bad guys in jail. I also want to just gain more experience in Pd. I've been in the military, on other Rp servers and it is fun. It is also challenging. I like challenges. If there is a challenge involved I like to make sure that I can do it. In the other Rp servers when I was part of the Military I was challenged by my captain/leader to do certain things. Some of those things were to go and help take out bad guys and also help the police if needed. I was also put through some challenges then. I had to make sure that I had somewhere to take cover, I had to make sure I was on target instead of just shooting and warning them, I believe that I would be a great cop. Thanks for taking the time to read my applicatio

How long roughly have I played on life rp: about 8-9 months

Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198799959328/

Topic starter Posted : 15/05/2021 7:29 pm
Taunting
(@taunting-2)
Trusted Member

accepted add me Taunting#0003

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/05/2021 6:02 am
zebu
 zebu
(@zebu)
Trusted Member

Almost accepted! please dm me zebu#9615 on discord and un private your steam acount so we can see how many hours you have ingame.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/05/2021 11:41 pm
Share: