Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Application for PD

ITYOURBOYJTG
(@ityourboyjtg)

The reason for wanting to become the PD within this group is because I love watching people have fun meeting new friends. So I think I have what it takes to help with the command management so that the structures and tasks can be divided up and carried out properly without any hiccups. I'm sure I can do it. I can also help with activities, and I can continue to play on Unturned because my work in the real world is also in the Leadership field, which requires me to constantly be in front of the computer. I am fully dedicated 24/7 to helping this Command grow bigger and become the best it has ever been. I also, as mentioned earlier, have a lot of experience in the military simulator field. I have good communication and friendship skills. I know how to control my anger. And I don't abandon work I've been assigned or dedicated to doing. I'm not a person who gives up easily; I will do whatever it takes to keep this group moving forward.

I will use the GROW method, namely Goal, Reality, Options, and Will. Starting with the Goal, I will first set a short-term goal and then a long-term goal. Goals must be 'Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, and Timely'. Then proceed to Reality, this is very useful even though we have a goal, but we still have to pay attention to the current situation, what obstacles are happening that are preventing that goal from being achieved, why it is happening, etc. to realize that goal the previous way won't work, we must be able to have other options to achieve that goal, teach each member to be critical. At this point, the process turns into a more collaborative experience, where the staff and member brainstorm different options for the group together. The chosen option should be the one that's most effective and realistic and the one the member is most likely to complete. The last step, WILL, the objective for this is to identify the specific actions the members will take to achieve their goal.

This step is also referred to as Wrap Up or Way Forward. Now that the staff and the member have successfully defined the goal and the route to achieving it, it's time to get practical. Identify and discuss the exact steps they need to take, who needs to be involved, how their success will be measured, and what support or resources they'll need along the way.

I will also act decisively by actively asking questions and practically inspecting the duties of each member so that they are proven to be doing their job properly. I'm the type of person who doesn't hesitate to take out members who are lazy and don't do their job properly. I also want to instill the mindset that Department is the best of the best but that doesn't mean we can be arrogant towards others (this is based on what happened before in my experience).

I want to teach them that think of superiors as friends and consider subordinates as friends, it must be with a professional attitude but by teaching them not to oppress subordinates and also subordinates can have a sense of respect and not fear of superiors, so as to facilitate the process of group development.

1/2 a year.

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198431227042/

Can't request back to the group because it was denied.

Topic starter Posted : 13/05/2023 12:40 pm
Topic Tags
Delilah
(@delilah)
Reputable Member

Denied

This looks like chat gpt, come back when you can write your own application

Posted : 15/05/2023 9:44 pm
Share: