Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] APOLLO'S PD APP (Ronin i got the 300 hours)

apollo
(@fal5er)
Trusted Member

I took a break from this account for 3 months and played for 400 hours on my other account but when it was hacked i went back to this one and started grinding again so sorry it took so long. i wasn't playing on this account that's why.

if the typing isn't good sorry.

region? NA 

Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?

I feel like I'm suited for this roll because i love what the PD do and it is not bad to have more PD members the more the better. I have gotten so much better at pvp, i took a 4 month break from the server and i only played arena for 4 months i was grinding arena and now i am, i would say very decent to say the least but i can always improve. I've been playing unturned for a long time i started playing the server about 2 years ago and i love it, i have grown aware of how things work on the server such as PD guidelines/rules and I've been looking into it and i am really interested in the PD. I LOVE the work you guys do, and i wanna bring myself to the table and try to help too. I have been trying to be really nice for the past week or so by giving away money helping people out and overall trying to help. you reading this and everyone else you guys probably know if you play the server you know that there is a lot of robbing especially robbing new-er players.  

PLEASE take thought in this, if you decline it that is alright but i wanna help and I'm willing too 

i'm 15 and i have a mic 

APOLLO's police application 

just invite me to the group ronin already told me i was going to be on the PD when i hit 300 hours so i got 300 hours.

thank you sincerely yours APOLLO

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199230480011/

This topic was modified 10 months ago by apollo
Topic starter Posted : 11/07/2023 2:18 am
PP sniper
(@ppsniper)
Estimable Member

Accepted

DM monteh on Discord for interview

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/07/2023 3:50 pm
apollo reacted