Clear all

[Solved] Apollos PD app

Apollo
(@apollo)
Eminent Member

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc):

Europe

Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?:

I feel I am suitable for this Job position due to my Previous Experience / Professionalism. I have been a Police Officer in Many roleplay servers including this server (Life RP) and I fully understand what skills / qualities are required to be as good as I can be. Personally I am a Kind, Respectful and Fair Person. I have been numerous ranks/positions over the years in Unturned, GTA5 and a lot more servers. I believe I can take my Experience, Skills and Abilities to the team and help develop a better team. I was previously in the Department before I removed flankers deed thinking I was funny I apologies for the incident and hope I can be given a second chance, whilst I was in the Police Department I accumulated the rank of Corporal. I Thank you for taking the time to read my message and I hope you feel like you can give me a second chance.

How long have you been playing on the Life RP server? (roughly):

Played the server near the start then had a break played again before an incident happened and just started playing again about a week ago.

Link to your steam profile: 

https://steamcommunity.com/id/2054967/

Kind Regards,

Apollo

fyi: if this gets DENIED again can I get a reason
Topic starter Posted : 25/07/2022 10:36 pm
Helpimbad
(@helpimbad)

ACCEPTED

Even though you have been accepted you will be on a tight leash due to your past behaviour.

Dm me on discord for more info Helpimbad1#5703

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/07/2022 10:50 pm
Share: