Notifications
Clear all

Alexi's application for police

alexi
(@alexi)

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc. ): Middle East (United Arab Emirates, Dubai)

Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?: I have 1600 hours in game across 2 accounts for Unturned, I am an expert combatant and have a high quality ability toward decision making. I am a fan of the enforcement of justice and order be my surroundings as they may, they will not affect my morale and motivation to complete my job. I make my colleagues my priority and I am an excellent listener for following orders and briefings. I am calm in a number of situations where others would not be as I've acquired said skill over time and can therefore handle myself under pressure quite well. I hope to fill the ranks with pride and set a remarkable example to others who serve the Judicial system as I hopefully one day will in order to protect and serve. I am cleared to engage hostiles at long, medium and short distance and can approach quickly with dexterity or slow with stealth and conscience of my threatening and friendly surroundings, setting apart friend from foe. I have a quick reaction to change in situations as I am efficient in improvisation in order to achieve my goal. 

How long have you been playing on the Life RP server? (roughly): I have joined recently but migrated from a similar server (Brad's RP) where ive spent the past year playing which has similar rules etc.

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/tanea51/

Topic starter Posted : 04/06/2021 2:53 am
Share: