Notifications
Clear all

AL3N. Pd application

AL3N.
(@al3n)

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc):
>Europe

Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?:I feel suited for this job because I know the rules and laws .
>I help civilians and sometimes cops when they ask for help.
>I usually play a lot so I can help a lot of people to do good stuff for this big community.
>I always wanted to be a PD officer but people were telling me not to apply because there were some >higher ups. I have good skills which are: good at pvp, friendly,communication and stopping crimes i will listen to the higher ups because they know more than me.

I really hope i can maybe join the Police Force and have a try experiencing the server as a Police officer.

How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? (roughly):

>5 months with small breaks in between.

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198255224254

Topic starter Posted : 28/10/2021 7:34 pm
Colourinq
(@colourinq)
Eminent Member

Denied, You've caused lot's of trouble and quite toxic and aggressive when come's to PVP and other situations, fix yourself and reapply next time.

This post was modified 3 years ago 2 times by Colourinq
ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/10/2021 8:19 pm
Laze
 Laze
(@laze)

Denied Al3n FBI already decided that we don't find you fit for PD, we have stated reasons before so i don't feel like we need to repeat ourselves. Thats the hard truth feel free to re-apply next week, just don't expect any change in our decision.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/10/2021 8:39 pm
sap reacted
Share: