Notifications
Clear all

AGvA1ex0 PD application 🛀

alex
 alex
(@alex-6)
Eminent Member

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc): Europe (UK)

Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?: I feel like I am suited for the police role because I have a great knowledge about the police force. I have great teamwork, communication skills and a great positive mindset, I try to help everyone out as much as possible as i believe that's the right thing to do. I feel that I have a good understanding of people. I also try to get everything done to the best of my ability. I can also be very active and reliable. I'm a very polite person and handle intense situations, I can also be very strict when need be but I tend not to be. I am also very active on Unturned Roleplay  for my time zone, I've also been a police officer before I was a member of the dea reaching dea 3 then becoming swat so I know alot about being a cop the main reason I want to join back as police is because I see these cops going around Arresting kids then letting people body loot them that's not on and I want to join to see change in the force

How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? (roughly): I've been playing the server since February 2021

Link to your steam profile:  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198857731699

Topic starter Posted : 31/12/2022 9:31 am
Ronin
(@ronin)

ACCEPTED

DM me at Ronin#6637 for an invite to the PD Discord Server for an interview 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/01/2023 4:05 am
Share: