Notifications
Clear all

abdul's police application

abdulmalek
(@junny-2)
Eminent Member

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc): South Australia

Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?: Why  Because I am both fairly active and experienced in the general rules, I think I would make a wonderful addition to the PD team. As a member of the police, I'll do all in my power to support the community, from making sure that the in-game regulations are followed to monitoring the discord chats to assisting anyone in need in kosing so i can send the clips to admins and get them banned. In conflicts involving two or more parties, I am always unbiased, and before I make a decision, I make sure to hear both sides of the story before arresting a person. I will always make sure to ask if you have a clip and i will hold both of them so one of them dont run away so i can see who is the real Koser. One thing about me is that I joined the server 2 years ago and i used to be active but since last year i had to deal with school. this year i am active 5 to 8 hours a day in school days and on weekends or holidays usually 10 hours a day.

How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? (roughly): 200+ hours

Link to your steam profile:  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199497801323/

also sorry for my steam profile on private, and my steam hours on unturned was 210 hours but it changed to 160 hours. but i have over 200 overall.

Topic starter Posted : 28/05/2023 11:41 pm
PP sniper
(@ppsniper)
Estimable Member

Denied

You need at least 300 hours on Unturned in order to apply

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/05/2023 9:11 am
Share: