Notifications
Clear all

A Police App That Should Have Never Been Written?

Leon
 Leon
(@leon)
Active Member Customer

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc): United Kingdom, England

Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?: Well I mean it's kind of a case I fucked up in the past and been an absolute fucking prat so a couple of months later thought of changing things up a bit. I mean it is whatever ever but robbery is still a thing so its kind of a situation were I help out and be active & respond to emergencies or be treated as a fucking Olivia salad and be absolutely devoured. Let's say in the past I was "smuggling" & "corrupting" but that's the past right? No more fuck ups and mess ups definitely. Anyways that's that and ye I just genuinely want to chill and rp. I will of course dont mind to be heavily watched on or record when ever I am on duty but of course as I said its whatever. 

How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? (roughly): Roughly 100-150 hours on the server

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199032369028/

Request to join this steam group:

This topic was modified 3 years ago by Leon
Topic starter Posted : 18/12/2020 7:09 pm
TheNutMan
(@crying-emoji)

Great application! This doesn’t mean you’re outright accepted into the PD, further questioning in a voice chat will be required to determine if you are qualified to join the PD.

_CRYING EMOJI_#4450 or discord.gg/nylex (please don’t send me a friend request tho tyty)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/12/2020 8:47 am
Share: