Notifications
Clear all

A-nay PD application

Einuy
(@einuy)

What is your region? Middle East (Asia) GMT‎+2

Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?: As a man with over 3.5K hours on unturned I played a lot of RP servers some of them I was swat military (as you know PD) criminal and other gangs and such so I consider myself with plenty of past experience when it comes to RP and also PD. and before I started playing RP servers I first played a lot of PVP servers for at least 1000 hours and I consider my self having ABOVE average when it comes to PVP with most unturned players and also in real life I am a man who serves the military so I got experience with guns in real life and if it matter, I am currently in israel and if you know what is going on over there than yes I think I got some really good experience and now not only that when it comes to Police and I can say can I can put all my dedication and commitment to being active loyal and good in the Police Department

How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? (roughly):Around 5 weeks

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198261881483/

sorry for sending multiple post my friends tell me they don't actually show so you may or may not see more than 1 post

Topic starter Posted : 15/12/2023 3:59 pm
Share: