Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Yuno Gasai's application

MiraiNikkiYuno
(@mirainikkiyuno)

How old are you?: 20

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: my only language

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: i love hardcore roleplay and truly enjoy playing a role its like being in your own movie

Do you have a working microphone?: yes and i frequently talk to other players in game

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): played gta rp for alittle while made it to staff on a garrys mod hardcore dark rp server and was there for several months till i left because the owner was an ass

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic:
Name: Dante Tenebris.
Story: Average business man on his way to work when the apocalypse hit. When shit hit the fan spent several hours trying to get home only to find wife eating dying daughter. Realizing everything i worked for just crumbled i hid away for several weeks slowly losing my mind when i emerged i searched and found my wife with my now gutless daughter no tears just mindless beating. When i come to theirs nothing but blood, brain, and flesh everywhere. I leave and smile realizing maybe the apocalypse was just what i needed moments later i meet a survivor offering me help i follow and shortly after murder them in their sleep taking everything they own. I simply thought to myself i wonder where my next target is. Now willing to use cheap tricks cunning and and literally every trick in the book just to come out on top ill take anything i want from whoever i want with words guns or fear.

Steam profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198079517558/

Topic starter Posted : 25/06/2017 6:50 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Nice application:) Accepted!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/06/2017 5:09 am
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

Woah there, i'd hate to have to kill the future SERIAL KILLER! Nice app, good luck 😉

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/06/2017 5:16 am
Share: