YungRinnegan
(@rinnegan)
Active Member Customer

How old are you?:

im now 14

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?:

for a high schooler

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?:

ive been RPing for quite a bit and these were the only servers ive really enjoyed.  i have some friends i can play with and actually have a good time instead of playing multiplayer and getting KOSed by every living thing

Do you have a working microphone?:

i do indeed, the AT2020

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!):

Ive played with Dolan on the other whitelist and many other online servers trying to actually rp n stuff. we meet youngins that dont rp but instead only KOS.

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic:

I'm a very ordinary man. old, Russian, not a lot of money. Before i retired from chef I could make anything into a gourmet meal. That was all i knew, dreaming as a chef since a child i'm glad I got the job. But since the outbreak, I haven't been able to cut my hair or do anything, I keep my hair in a bun and my beard hanging free. I'm stuck with only the clothes I find from houses that haven't been completely taken over by the apocalypse. My knowledge with almost any type of weaponry is minimal, though i'm learning,  I know really nothing but pull the trigger to shoot. So i stick with melees to keep stealth and not alert anyone or anything. I've just barely been able to pass by not being able to find any food or purified water. 

I walk alone with the only motive to live, and hopefully, find people and attempt to recreate the earth.

Steam profile URL:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/yungrinnegan/

Topic starter Posted : 27/01/2018 7:09 am
Share: